What’s it about?
This is a free event for professionals in marketing and digital teams under pressure to improve customer experience across their digital estate. Customer experience is undergoing a fundamental shift and poses challenging questions like “Where should we start?” and “What should we prioritise?” and “How do we do it?”
Profound is working with major B2B and B2C brands ranging from Retail and FMCG to Manufacturing, Services and ecommerce, helping them understand their current position, develop a strategy and then implement that strategy. We will explore these key questions:
- Why invest in improving our customer’s experience?
- What areas of customer experience investment should we prioritise?
- How can we deliver tangible, actionable steps towards improving customer experience?
This event will share customer experience insights and highlight technologies and processes based on years of experience across brands spanning retail and service sectors, manufacturing and ecommerce. The agenda covers topics from complex channel businesses to straightforward B2B and B2C.
Topics covered will include:
- Why invest in customer experience – the four pillars of digital transformation
- Optimising the customer journey and UX design to drive conversion
- Personalisation – from on-site signposting to rules-based automation
- Social Media – creating ROI from User Generated Content
- Search and Social – better engagement to enhance the customer experience
- Content strategy and delivery
- Choosing the right CMS – from open source to integrated platforms
- Customer experience for more ecommerce sales
- AI – the role of Artificial Intelligence in customer experience
Who should attend?
Heads of Marketing, Digital, Website, Ecommerce and IT.
Speakers include: the original Lead Designer on B&Q’s DIY.com, the ground-breaking UK e-commerce site, plus a range of e-commerce–savvy technical and digital experts actively engaged with B2B and B2C ecommerce clients from retail to manufacturing.
Registration for this event is now closed
If you would still like us to talk to you about improving customer experience, please let us know.