What’s it about?
This free event at The Shard, London is a great chance to learn from experts and peers specialising in online sales. If you focus on optimising customer acquisition, repeat revenue, on-site search, product merchandising, frictionless check-out and improving e-commerce customer experience, this event is for you.
Topics covered will include
- Brilliant UX design for better results – learnings from leading online retailers
- Smart SEO for multi-branch sites – turn your branch network into SEO gold
- The agile e-commerce option – build fast at low cost
- Ecommerce with built-in personalisation
- Working smart with Reviews & Loyalty
- Advanced on-site search for product specification
- Marketing automation and data insights for up-sell and cross-sell
- Top 5 “must-have” analytic measures for e-commerce sites
You will see latest thinking and technologies across all these subject areas.
Who should attend?
Senior Heads of Digital Marketing, e-commerce and IT.
Speakers include: the original Lead Designer on B&Q’s DIY.com, the ground-breaking UK e-commerce site, plus a range of e-commerce–savvy technical and digital experts actively engaged with B2B and B2C ecommerce clients from retail to manufacturing.
Registration for this event is now closed
If you encounter a problem with the above form, please let us know.